Your Information Our server, our agent’s or contractor’s server, and third parties in the internet infrastructure (“Servers”) log certain information, which is provided by your browser, when you use our Sites, systems, and networks, such as:
• your server’s IP address (a number which is unique to the machine through which you are connected to the Internet) or your personal IP address;
• the type of browser and operating system you are using; • the domain name of the referring site; and
• emails between you and us.
The Servers also log:
• the date and time of your visit; and
• the URL address of the pages accessed and the documents downloaded.
We use this information for a number of purposes connected with the usage of our Sites, and to monitor the security of our Sites, systems and networks. Among other possible uses, we may use the information, described above, to analyse certain trends and statistics, such as which parts of the Sites users are visiting and how long they spend there, and to monitor the security of our Sites, systems and networks. we will not try to identify you or your browsing activities through the information set out above except, in the event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the logs, or if your usage is causing technical issues for the Sites, including an attack on a Site that may need to be resolved. We may in these circumstances identify your IP address to enable us to contact you.
Visitors can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features through their Ads Settings or any other available means. Google Analytics’ currently available opt outs can be found at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/